As RHI Magnesita is an international company, I have the opportunity to interact with amazing colleagues from all over the world and learn about different cultures. In addition, there is a flat hierarchy and open corporate culture – our senior leaders are really approachable! We work in a comfortable environment, where everyone can voice their own opinion.
RHI Magnesita Global Trainee Program 2023
What is the Global Trainee Program?
The RHI Magnesita Trainee Program is the initial step for top-notch graduates and emerging professionals from the fields of Operations and R&D towards a stimulating and exciting journey within the company. It offers unique insights to discover your passions and talents and to become the future leaders and experts of the industry.
During this extensive program, in a dynamic global environment, you will gain valuable experience from the first day by participating in strategic projects in the company’s growth, as well as perform daily functional assignments. At the end of your trainee journey, you are set to kick-start your career within RHI Magnesita.
Comprehensive onboarding program
Multiple rotations to gain new different competences & skills
Landing position in Operations or R&D
- Global onboarding celebration
- Face-to-face trainee event in Vienna
- Boots-on-the-ground assignment (only R&D trainees)
- Cross-functional experience
- Cross-country experience
- Global Graduation Ceremony
- Bi-monthly global development and networking touchpoints
- Structured goal setting and performance management process
- Regular pit-stop presentations to leadership team
- Buddy and Mentor assigned to facilitate onboarding and faster career development
Upload your resume
Start your Trainee Program
Why is the Program unique?
- Permanent contract, with a competitive package
- Opportunity to work in different departments and travel abroad for business trips
- Promising development path
- International and inclusive environment
- Flat hierarchy
- Company’s ambition towards sustainability
- Global leadership of the company
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for outstanding individuals, willing to become future leaders and experts in the world’s leading refractory company! Are you the one?
- University degree (minimum Bsc, preferably in Science/ Engineering or Technical/Scientific studies)
- 1-3 years of professional working experience or internship
- Fluent in English (in spoken and written)
- Pragmatic team player with hands-on mentality
- Ready to work in an international team
- Passionate for personal and professional development
We are very much looking forward to your application! Once you have completed Step 1, we will get in touch with you by the end of March 2023.
If you have any interest in the refractory industry, RHI Magnesita will give you the chance to explore it to the fullest! We have incredible resources at our fingertips – all you have to do is to be willing to do the work and ask for it.
When I came across the RHI Magnesita Global Trainee Program in Dubai, I saw this as a chance to build an international career, get to know a different culture, learn more from diversity, and develop my leadership potential.
R&D Trainee (Leoben, Austria)
External Careers: https://careers.rhimagnesita.com/job-invite/6075/
Internal Careers: https://performancemanager.successfactors.eu/sf/jobreq?jobId=6075&company=rhimagnesi
Energy & Sustainability Development Trainee (Veitsch, Austria)
External Careers: https://careers.rhimagnesita.com/job-invite/6078/
Internal Careers: https://performancemanager.successfactors.eu/sf/jobreq?jobId=6078&company=rhimagnesi
Operations Trainee (Urmitz, Germany)
External careers: https://careers.rhimagnesita.com/job-invite/6123/
Internal careers: https://performancemanager.successfactors.eu/sf/jobreq?jobId=6123&company=rhimagnesi
Operations Trainee (Brumado, Brazil)
External Careers: https://careers.rhimagnesita.com/job-invite/6132/
Internal Careers: https://performancemanager.successfactors.eu/sf/jobreq?jobId=6132&company=rhimagnesi
Operations Trainee (Contagem, Brazil)
External Careers: https://careers.rhimagnesita.com/job-invite/6133/
Internal Careers: https://performancemanager.successfactors.eu/sf/jobreq?jobId=6133&company=rhimagnesi
Full time position based at our York, PA or Ramos/Tlalnepantla, Mexico office
Apply now: https://www.liepin.com/job/1956038295.shtml
Yes, you may also apply for the Global Trainee Program.
English is our business language. However, a good knowledge of the local language would be indeed an advantage.
Yes, after each step of the selection process you will receive feedback from us.
The selection process will end following the assessment center (which is planned for may/june 2023). You will receive our feedback shortly after.
Yes, but in addition to the bachelor’s degree, you also need to have relevant internship/work experience.
For the entire selection process, we recommend you to use a PC/laptop (other mobile devices are enabled as well) and ensure a stable internet connection. For the online phase, you would definitely benefit from a comfortable and silent space. Prepare your pen and paper. Check in advance whether your microphone and webcam work.